tracking down freeze based on timing, maybe?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Dec 13 14:40:29 EST 2015

Without knowing what's happening in your handlers, there's not really any way to guess at what might be going on, but you might try using the flushEvents function to ignore extra or unwanted click events.

Dated looking doc reference here: http://docs.runrev.com/Function/flushEvents

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director