Script Indenting?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Dec 13 12:36:21 EST 2015

On 12/13/2015 04:37 AM, David Bovill wrote:

> Mark - is glx2 is in Bitbucket

Yeah, it's on bitbucket, but I've been holding off releasing the new
version pending a few nasty LC bugs (16426, 16448, 15617).

> <https://bitbucket.org/mwieder/glx2/wiki/Home>. Any suggestions about how
> to fork a copy on Github then keep the pull / push overhead to a manageable
> level of complexity - i don;t fancy getting my head around Bitbucket as
> well as Github, and i'd like to start contributing in a regular way to an
> independent IDE?

Wouldn't be any problem putting it onto github, but it's a monolithic (I
can picture Kevin cringing) stack, so pull requests in the normal sense
won't really work. And I don't want to convert it to a script-only stack
because it would lose backward compatibility.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com