Script Indenting?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Dec 12 11:38:36 EST 2015

On 12/12/2015 06:40 AM, Peter M. Brigham wrote:
> Sorry, read your post too fast, you want to do indenting, not colorizing. But it sounds as if Mark Wieder has delved into some aspects of the script editor scripts, so maybe he can chime in.

Actually, glx2 does its own indenting, which I am quite thankful for,
given the way that the LC8 editor has screwed up indenting. Originally,
if my memory is correct on this, this was done because a) switch
statements weren't being indented correctly and b) block comments would
(and still do) override any internal formatting. So no, I don't have
anything useful to add here about the current indenting functions.

...and I really have no recollection about that colorizing snippet. I'm
happy to take credit for it if you say so... did I really write a try
construct without a catch clause? You'd think I'd know better.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com