Script Indenting?

Lyn Teyla lyn.teyla at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 07:29:02 EST 2015

Peter TB Brett wrote:

> When I have the time, I'd really like to split the script indenting & formatting code out from the script editor into a separate library.
>
> That would make it much easier for people to use and re-use, not only in IDE extensions etc. but also in other applications.  It might make it easier to test/improve/maintain too!

Some years back, pressing the <Tab> key to trigger indenting used to affect the entire script, but then it got changed to only affect the current handler for some reason.

This could be a good opportunity to revive the previous behavior, which was a time-saver when triggered after pasting unformatted scripts containing multiple handlers.

Would this be considered a bug? If so, I could submit a bug report.

Lyn