LC 8 DP 11

-hh hh at livecode.org
Fri Dec 11 18:35:33 EST 2015

Peter,

I don't think that it is a characteristic of a developer preview that an installer starts with preview 11 not to work any more.

Wilhelm wasn't angry about "horrible bugs" (there will be some unsatisfying things even in the 'stable' versions of LC 7 for his great work in using LC for image processing). He couldn't even try if there are ones. I had the same non-working, then used the Mac version.

At the very end you are selling products. You give us developer previews of products. And we should buy licenses for the future on base of that (I did, several times). So all of us that should buy a license should at least be able to try the 'preview'.

You, the LC-team, do currently a great job and may be often forced by that to go to personal physical limits. This is a fact of life (for a lot of users too). I hope, it is the only reason for your somehow exaggerated answer.

Hermann