Android SDK on Ubuntu 14.04

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:56:03 EST 2015

Hi All,

I found the solution to this in the website AskUbuntu
about installing Android SDK in Ubuntu 14.04 64bits.

Looks like newer Ubuntu versions does not include
32bits compatibility components, so I installed them.
Actually, all of them, just to be sure.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/147400/problems-with-eclipse-and-android-sdk

After installing all these components, I was able to download
Android SDK componentens that I only use or need and now
I could compile Androids apks

I used these command from AskUbuntu message thread

sudo apt-get install -y libc6:i386 libgcc1:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libz1:i386
sudo apt-get install lib32z1 lib32ncurses5 lib32bz2-1.0
sudo apt-get install lib32z1-dev
sudo apt-get install lib32stdc++6
sudo apt-get install libgl1-mesa-dev:i386

Which exact component(s) was missing?
I will find out for sure, if in a near future
again I had to reinstall Ubuntu,

Alejandro