Search in arrays

tkuypers at telenet.be tkuypers at telenet.be
Wed Dec 9 04:49:32 EST 2015

Hi,

I know the following should be possible, but I’m nut used in working with arrays so some help is highly appreciated…

I have a field containing around 10.000 lines of tab-separated text.
The first item is a unique ID, row 2 contains the main group, row 3 to 5 contain subgroups and row 6 to 15 contain product info.

I converted this data to an array and are able to get the keys of the main group. These are shown to the user in a list field.
But when the user clicks on an item in this field, the next field should show the keys of the first subgroup, belonging to the selected main group.

And this for all the subgroups afterwards, to refine the selection of products.

But I have no idea how to filter this array on the selected key…

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

Ton Kuypers
+32 (0) 477 739 530

Steenweg op Leopoldsburg 100 • B-2490 • Balen • Belgium
www.publishingtools4u.com