Death of the Application Browser

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Dec 1 15:51:15 EST 2015

I'm waiting for an LC release that has the AB available as a plugin and to
look into doing exactly what you suggest.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 12/1/15, 11:49 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of J. Landman Gay"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of