more cute IDE/standalone discrepancies

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 18:39:58 EDT 2015

I'm hitting lots of these today, I suppose.

A declaration beginning with

on setPref pref theVal

the IDE works just fine.

It also compiles without error.

On execution in the standalone, however, the handler is not found.

I get errors 573 (handler not found) 587 (error in statement), 490
(repeat:error ins statement) and 241 handler:error in statement, and 353
(from the stack).

Also, the line numbers seem to be wrong:  it says line 13833 for the first
3, but indicates in the first line that that error is setPref, which is
actually in another stack!

Awe, nuts; I forgot the other odd one that hit at about the same time.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462