Goodbye stsMLXEditor

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:09:55 EDT 2015

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> However it seems that not all errors are detected.  So far the missing
> errors are those associated with Strict Compile mode, e.g. missing local
> variable definitions, missing quotes around certain language elements.

The built in editor has gotten pretty bad at these over the last couple of
years, too . . . I regularly get the red indicator for the pane, with no
error message and no way to find where it choked other than closing the
editor windows entirely an reopening scripts to compile again.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462