Goodbye stsMLXEditor

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 08:00:15 EDT 2015

I wonder if there is an issue for me because of windows version (windows
only)  No error reports, no scripts set, blocked until closing the editor.
 (windows 10) Making the change solves the issue, but then no errors are
reported.  Guess I should restart and hope.  (I love windows)  I'll hush
now. :)