textWrangler and liveCodeBuilder.plist

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 30 15:09:58 EDT 2015

Never mind, I found the answer over on the forums from the last time I
posted this question.  Instead of downloading the file, copy the code out
of gitHub, then in your ~/Library/Application Support/TextWrangler/Language
Modules/LiveCodeBuilder.plist file, save the code.  Why that works when
downloading the file does not, I don't know.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 9:28 AM, Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> I've been messing with 8 since whenever dp1 came out, but I still can't
> get liveCodeBuilder.plist to work with textWrangler.  Does anyone else have
> it working?
>
> I have it in ~/Library/Application Support/TextWrangler/Language Modules/
>
> --
>    and did a little diving.
> And God said, "This is good."

   and did a little diving.