More TopStack-DefaultStack Mysterious - TraveralOn (false) Selection lost?

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Aug 29 22:00:56 EDT 2015

Agreed... ideally it would be some how documented... otherwise the
presumption is if autotab is not checked for a field there is no reason
for the engine to "insist" that the cursor go there if the traversal is
true.

but, yes... there are bigger fish to fry.

--
Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery