Mail and Sage - Problem sending

PystCat pystcat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 18:18:14 EDT 2015

LOL... I understand.  I have sent a few emails over the past few days... Usually I get a ticket in my email within 10 minutes of submitting problems in the past... This time..?  Nothing.  I just sent one through the the link that Matthias sent and I received a trouble ticket so all is well (sort of) in my world.