A question about differences in performance between Mac and Windows

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Fri Aug 28 08:08:43 EDT 2015

> Are the machines equal in CPU, network card, connection speed, etc.?  Is
> the PC real or virtual on the Mac?  What is the database type?
> On Aug 28, 2015 5:34 AM, <jbv at souslelogo.com> wrote:

yes, the machines are pretty similar in terms of hardware, and in my tests
both the iMac and the PC (real) are connected in the same way to the same
adsl box.
Besides, I have several clients using the same app on iMac or Win7 on various
connections in various cities nationwide, and they all experience the same
difference in performance...

jbv