Script Editor future (was Open Source Kickstarter Report Card)

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Aug 27 17:09:09 EDT 2015

It's showing up for me now, It's in my personal plugins folder but still
doesn't show up in the Development Plugins list or the Plugin Settings
list, maybe because the stack name begins with "rev"?

It's hard to locate stuff in the plugin settings list since they don't seem
to be in any particular order, certainly not alphabetic as they are in the
Plugins list itself.

LC 6.6, OSX