screen readers

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Aug 27 06:09:48 EDT 2015

I thought it was the other way around: visually challenged for partially sighted and visually impaired for blind. As a non-native speaker of English, it doesn't mattering to me. I just copy what I read or hear without any emotions attached to the words themselves.

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk