Building from develop on OS X

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Wed Aug 26 08:33:30 EDT 2015

After causing myself some problems with my local copy of the develop branch of LiveCode, I pulled down a fresh copy of the repo today and built it under OS X.

While it built successfully and starts ok, the extensions manager only opens as an empty window, and none of the widgets show in the tools palette (the classic objects do show).

Has anyone else tried to build the develop branch today under OS X?  I am trying to work out if I’ve messed up something on my local machine..

My build from about a week ago was working fine, and I built it under Linux today also with no problems (though not with at exact same commit level).

Cheers,

Charles.