Script Editor future (was Open Source Kickstarter Report Card)

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Mon Aug 24 05:14:27 EDT 2015

I recently modified the script editor to do exactly that, as a long list of handlers was getting very annoying, and it has been working very well.

Here are two screenshots of the modified script editor:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bsjmbftg6uue9w/LC%20handler%20filter%20list%20empty.png?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bsjmbftg6uue9w/LC%20handler%20filter%20list%20empty.png?dl=0>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b1mzgapttpcurfx/LC%20handler%20filter%20list.png?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/b1mzgapttpcurfx/LC%20handler%20filter%20list.png?dl=0>

I am happy to submit the changes to the git repository if it is of any interest to the LC team.

Cheers,

Charles