Determine context

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 00:57:10 EDT 2015

Quick question, hopefully with an easy answer..

I have some objects with settable properties. I only want them to be
settable from scripts in specific objects.  In this case, I want the card
script to be able to set object properties, but don't want the scripts in
the objects themselves to be able to do so, or for these objects to be able
to set their siblings properties. (so basically, limited to the card script)

Reading the property is fine, but reading sibling properties is not, so the
card script should be able to set and see all properties.  An object should
only be able to see itself.

Is this possible?