last control

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 10:30:49 EDT 2015

selecting the last control of group doesn't work in any version I've
tested. (various 6, and 7.0.6)
They compile fine, but the runtime error is this:

      executing at 8:22:40 AM
Type Chunk: no such object
Object Button
Line select last control of grp 1
Hint 1

Strangely, the last control in my test group is a button, so apparently the
last control IS found (to some extent) but inaccessible this way?  Works
fine sans grouping.

Its easy enough to work around, but it should work I think. Until its
fixed: select control (the number of controls in group 1) of group 1