JSON, URL-encode, and UTF-8

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 21 13:31:03 EDT 2015

On 8/21/2015 3:06 AM, Dave Cragg wrote:

> Instead of removing the httpHeaders setting, what if you set it to
> this?
>
> set the httpHeaders to "Content-Type:
> application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
>
> This is normally the default for post, but if you had set it to
> something else earlier, I was wondering whether the previous setting
> was still being used.

So it turns out that was the answer. I'm very indebted to Charles for
helping me, I never would have figured this out.

I had launched a new instance of LC 7.1 and it should have been using
its default headers, so it seems that something has changed since 6.x.
On the other hand, I did so much tinkering that application/json may
have been retained from previous tests; I lost track.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com