JSON, URL-encode, and UTF-8

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Aug 20 21:27:34 EDT 2015

On 8/20/2015 6:45 PM, Dave Cragg wrote:
> What happens if you remove the httpHeader setting and also UrlEncode
> tData?

Still errors I'm afraid.

Monte wrote:

> What happens if you comment out line 247 of revLibURL stack script?
> textEncode native here seems to be a rather dangerous thing to do…

Still errors.

Charles wrote:

> If you are still having issues with this, I am happy to run a packet
> capture against it if you give me a copy of the script…
>
> That way I can tell you what the exact difference is between what
> LC7 and LC6 actually post to the server…

That sounds useful. I probably won't understand it but someone else here
might. I'll write you privately if you don't mind. Thanks.

Peter wrote:

> I’m not sure if you are URLEncoding the data … that certainly seems
> to cause a problem

I'm not URLEncoding the data, though I did try it and it failed. I'm not
good enough with PHP to even begin to reproduce your setup. I'm a
one-trick LC pony.

I'm also running a low-grade fever and feel awful, so it's probably
affecting my thought processes. But I thought I could just "post" and be
done with it.

The next hurdle will be getting this to run on iOS which is the target
platform. I haven't even gone there yet.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com