Open Source Kickstarter Report Card

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Thu Aug 20 14:27:16 EDT 2015

There is documentation up in the DP of 8 that is out there.

We will be having a Global Jam shortly so everyone can get together to
learn how to create Widgets. Stay tuned for more details.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps