[OT] Copyrighting games?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Aug 20 11:28:46 EDT 2015

> Since nobody needs to pay money to "copyright" a work, or in
> fact nobody NEEDS to "copyright" a work, because it already
> is copyrighted, I'd say this website is merely a way to lose
> some money.

You can always do nothing. Registration provides additional benefits though.
You can find the equivalent on a lot of sites but this article is short and
clear about the benefits of registration:

http://www.ohiostartuplaw.com/top-5-benefits-of-copyright-registration/

The NOLO legal guides are pretty good for lightweight legal stuff.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software
http://www.paradigmasoft.com