No Messages Until Scroll

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Aug 18 15:25:25 EDT 2015

Greeting!  I'm having an issue with a group of objects receiving a touchStart (or touchEnd, mouseUp or mouseDown) message.  The problem is on iOS only (haven't tried Android yet, but works fine on the Mac).  This is a group of buttons that are being scrolled by a mobile scroller.  If I drag the group so it scrolls even 1 pix, then it works.  If the scroller (or group) hasn't scrolled at all since it was created, no messages are getting send to the group or any objects in the group.

Anyone had this problem?  Or know what might be causing this?  Any advice is appreciated!

-Dan