How to Go to The Edinburgh Fringe Festival

Jana Doughty jana.doughty at livecode.com
Tue Aug 18 11:15:34 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

If you know Edinburgh, you might know The Fringe Festival. It's that time
of year when street performers, dancers, DJs, and buskers take over the
Royal Mile with flyers, music, and tomfoolery. It's awesome.

Our staff came up with a list of recommended Fringe favorites. So whether
you're an Edinburgh local looking for something to see or a LiveCode fan
abroad, we hope you'll enjoy getting to know the Fringe's 2015 flavor!

https://livecode.com/how-to-go-to-the-edinburgh-fringe-festival/

Thanks!

Jana