Open Source Kickstarter Report Card

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Aug 17 19:43:40 EDT 2015

> On 18 Aug 2015, at 9:33 am, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:
>
> t’s quite possible that they could release all the add ons you can buy with your credits as dual license but just not include them (extra credits) in the Indy license

Hmm… looking at the page a bit more I see mobile camera support is not available for community so that indicates to me that the extra features won’t be dual licensed. Also I see that you can’t buy extra credits for Indy and if the only way to buy these features is via credits then they become Business only features. Anyway, I’m sure it will all work out.