iCalendar [.ics file] Open Source Lib for LiveCode

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.org
Sat Aug 15 20:50:19 EDT 2015

I missed sending it ;-)

It's at tweedly.org/downloads/icsLib_1_0.zip   (contains the library, a
demo and test stack, some test data, ...)

Note that's an OLD file - ignore anything it might say in there about
licensing; license  will be more permissive (most likely MIT) rather
than commercial &/or GPL.

And also note it is nowhere near complete (e.g. I had no need to export,
so never did any output functions :-), and hopefully Todd's attempt to
make a project will take anything that might be useful from it and make
it more complete ....

-- Alex.