mouse pointer hot spot is way off

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 12:28:56 EDT 2015

If its a bluetooth mouse, you might disconnect, and reconnect it and see if
the problem goes away. Or try a wired mouse for a bit and see if it works
better.
I think I also read somewhere that turning off wifi for a min, then back on
can reset the connection to a bluetooth mouse.  (some shared hardware
between them, namely the antenna and...?  )
Oh.  And silly thought, but if your mouse is wireless with changeable
batteries, might swap em out.

Weird that you only notice it in LC of course, so /shrug..