mouse pointer hot spot is way off

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Aug 15 10:37:51 EDT 2015

Hi, I’m an old-timer who has been away from the list for a while.

I’ve run into a problem and I think it is a LiveCode problem but it might be an OS X problem or some combination.

I’m using 6.7.5.

Very often the hot spot is off, usually about 50-100 pixels high, for one or more windows in the IDE.  I usually notice it in the editor where it is off by 3 lines.  Almost always it is just vertical.

It also happens in my stacks.

This only applies to content, not the title bar or the menu along the top.

I wasn’t able to find anything among the bugs.

It might have been coincidence but one time it didn’t go away until I rebooted.  I was on Mavericks but now am on Yosemite and still see it.

Insight?  Anybody else seen this?  Or is this old news?

Thanks!

Dar

Old guy still doing LiveCode programming for folks