Bug getting group name, plse check

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Aug 14 19:56:46 EDT 2015

Alex:
“the long name of me” is a complete reference to an object, which contains the group name. What I was trying to do is get the name of the group that the button is in. I can parse it from the long name of me, but thought it would pull it out of “me”.

Anyway, what do I know? If I’m wrong to expect this, then I won’t report it as a bug (of course).

Or perhaps there is a better way of getting the group that a control is within.
Best,
Bill