Business Application Framework

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 14 15:05:58 EDT 2015

On 8/14/2015 1:47 PM, Graham Samuel wrote:
> To me the ideal is a system which can be explained to a team in an
> hour and which everyone can then stick to. My (fractured) reading of
> this conversation gives me the idea that we are approaching
> Gnome-ville, where really nothing can be explained in an hour.

That's kind of where I'm at too. I think I'd really like github, and the
things Marty said were enticing, but it's more than I can absorb quickly
and apparently requires study. In fact, there's so much to learn that
there are entire books explaining it.

That's more than I have time to devote to it, especially since I don't
usually work in teams, so I stick with what I know which is backups and
notes.

If someone who knows this stuff puts together something LC-compatible
and idiot-friendly, I'll take another look.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com