Business Application Framework

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu Aug 13 14:16:36 EDT 2015

> LiveCode is unusual in many ways.  If there are anomalies with how it
> integrates with VCSes designed for very different languages that would
> really be the least of our concerns.

Indeed - that is a good way to look at it.

> If accommodating other people's expectations of "normal" were a
> priority we might as well use dot notation. :)

Touché.

> Lets do what we can with what we have.

That seems like a wise approach. Ultimately, our own internal foray into
the general stackfile VCS problem means that there are now more people
with intimate knowledge of it, including possibilities and pitfalls,
which can only be a good thing.

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps