lcVCS in the LC Forums

Phil Jimmieson phil at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Aug 13 06:26:27 EDT 2015

How about a Kickstarter effort for it? (or something similar)

On 13 Aug 2015, at 11:21, Paul Richards <paul at smarttsoftware.co.uk> wrote:

> + 1 !
>
> I also think there might be a few more on here that would be willing to contribute to the lcVCS !

Phil Jimmieson  phil at liverpool.ac.uk  (UK) 0151 795 4236
Computer Science Dept., Liverpool University, Ashton Building, Ashton Street
Liverpool L69 3BX              http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~phil/
I used to sit on a special medical board... ...but now I use this ointment.