lcVCS in the LC Forums

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Aug 12 19:32:51 EDT 2015

Monte Goulding wrote:
 > Hmm… there is already a Version Control forum under LiveCode Open
 > Source which I’ve been posting about lcVCS and I thought would be
 > a good place to keep our minds open to other version control
 > projects or just general questions about git or github etc.

Argh - the forum taxonomy is out of control.  So many sections and
subsections.  Some day I'd like to help clean that up, but for the task
at hand how about this?:

I'll update my new post to point to the main thread in Version Control,
but leave it in place since the Community Projects section can be
another good place to attract contributors.

Then again, is it more likely they'd just find it in the Version Control
section?

I don't mind on erring on overcoverage, but I also want to try to avoid
making an already-overly-complicated taxonomy even more so.

Your thoughts?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  LiveCode Community Manager