Business Application Framework

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Aug 12 17:36:22 EDT 2015

Indeed this is what I was told. I thought I had convinced Kevin that version control needed to stop being an afterthought on this platform and start being something that just works with the core offering. The platform wouldn't even be considered by most developers because of the binary format. Yes version control IS that important!

What a disappointment...

Sent from my iPhone