Business Application Framework

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Aug 12 16:59:08 EDT 2015

Paul Richards wrote:

 > Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >> Matthias Rebbe wrote:
 >>> The only lcVCS i am aware of is the free lcVCS plugin from Monte.
 >>> You  > can download it at his site at http://www.mergext.com.
 >>
 >> I didn't see it there, and using the site's Search box yielded 0
 >> results for "lcvcs".
 >
 > Can be found here :-)  https://github.com/montegoulding/lcVCS

Nice! Thanks!

And it gets better:  Monte has generously chosen the GPLv3 as the
distribution license for the project.  Thank you Monte!

So now we have a few questions:

1. Why hasn't this been more widely promoted?

2. Why hasn't it been submitted to the only resource-sharing tool we
have built into the IDE?

3. Monte (or anyone else with a moment): Would you consider posting it
to the "Sample Stacks" repository?

On my part I'll see what I can do to get that name changed to something
that more accurately reflects the important role that repository can
play in our community.

Thanks again for finding that, Paul.

--
   Richard Gaskin