Business Application Framework

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Wed Aug 12 11:47:12 EDT 2015

Here is the email arriving from Kevin yesterday... Subject: Something Big

----
I want to improve your business, your cash flow, and your development work.

To do this, we launched a new Business Application Framework. This
framework brings object-oriented programming to LiveCode, is compatible
with GIT and other version management systems, and allows you to do your
LiveCoding work in teams. Go ahead, do a happy dance.

We're also introducing the new Business License with bolt-on features.

Business License bolt-ons include Guaranteed 2 Business Day Email
Support, Business Application Framework, Data Synchronization
Framework, Priority Bug Fix, Phone Skype Hotline Access, and PDF Viewer.

When you purchase a new Business License, you receive credits with which
you can purchase Business bolt-ons.

*If you purchase the Business License now, you will receive 20 bolt-on
tokens (Most major bolt-ons will start at 10 tokens. However, some bolt-ons
may be available for as little as one token). This offer will not last
forever and when it ends, each Business License will only come with 10
bolt-on tokens. You can, of course, purchase additional tokens at any time.*

For an additional cost, you can access exclusive rights to our Services,
including Hack Days, Priority Feature Add, Code Reviews, and Code
Documentation Services, to name a few.

*You can read more about the new Business License and purchase it with 20
tokens here:*

https://livecode.com/products/livecode-platform/livecode-for-business/
<http://livecode.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9a&id=32dead928d&e=4444cd4713>

Our goal with our new business features and benefits is to empower you to
leverage the productivity and ease-of-use advantages that you enjoy with
LiveCode across much larger projects. As a provider of an amazing tool, we
want to become your trusted partner and be there to ensure your entire app
development experience is a huge success.

I look forward to working together.

Kind Regards,

Kevin Miller

PS - Of course, if you have an existing business license, you can continue
to the end of your current term before moving to the new Business License.
If you wish, you may upgrade to the new Business License immediately for
the difference in price and receive the new benefits before the end of your
current term. It's up to you! Any further questions regarding business
license transitions can be sent to: business at livecode.com.