Release 6.7.7 RC 2

Chris Sheffield cs_livecode at icloud.com
Tue Aug 11 16:11:21 EDT 2015

There seems to be an issue with visual effects in iOS in this build, specifically with the push left/right effects and navigating between cards. There’s a flash that occurs after the animation finishes, where you very briefly see the card you just came from. This does not happen with LC 6.7.6. I’ll file a bug report, but thought I’d mention it here to see if anyone else has noticed.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield