Describing LiveCode

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Aug 11 14:18:50 EDT 2015

Hi Richmond,

You covered a lot of information in your post.

I know this message does not answer your
question but when they mention C++ and
object-oriented programming they are not
talking about objects like fields & buttons.
If you are interested in object-oriented
programming you might want to skip the
C++ and go straight to objective-C.

John Balgenorth