Jane Austen's peculiarity

hh hh at livecode.org
Mon Aug 10 16:51:56 EDT 2015

Richmond, this was your last post to this thread before mine.

> My current version is here:
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ja47l87gg87sn0q/AAAIj99kEQVOb8ev3jz8C5ORa?dl=0
>
> File : TA.zip
> play with it, rip it to pieces, improve it: go on, I dare you :)
>
> Richmond.

So I downloaded this stack and wrote a script that implemented three ideas,
two by other LCoders, one by me. Because you graciously ignored these ideas,
I was simply curious about their effects on speed and selectivity (by using
trueWords). I didn't play with your stack, I didn't rip it into pieces, but
somehow improved it a bit in the sense of using effectively some available
features of LC 7.

It was no dare, I had fun. And you had obviously fun too, what a great
speech! Who dares wins, you --- and me.

Hermann

p.s. Shouldn't the opening of your speech read "I was _achieved_"? ;-)