[YO EDINBURGH!] Microsoft Open-Sources It's Toolkit For Making iOS Apps Run On Win 10

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Aug 10 16:14:27 EDT 2015

Unfortunately the platforms are relatively different in the way they do things so it's not easy to make things exactly the same unless you whittle things down to the lowest common denominator and that's not always helpful. As far as externals goes I'm keen to help there but there's two road blocks. Firstly it has been rare that people have asked/paid me to build android externals. That's how mergExt externals are born. Secondly the android externals sdk is so darn limited that I've had to give up on a couple of projects.

So there you go, give me clients and something solid to work with and I can shower you with Android externals ;-)

Cheers

Monte

Sent from my iPhone