Colouring words

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:29:45 EDT 2015

I was going to suggest looking at styledText too,  but it is kind of
tricky to insert a run within the array.

I think Richmond should look at some of the text routines in the
masterLibrary.   There are several that might be interesting:

LineOffsets returns a list of lines that contain a string within
container - create a list of each line that contains "only"

WordOffsets returns a list of word offsets of a string within a
container - create a new list that has line number and  the word offsets
within the line.

wordBounds returns the start and end character of a word specified by
line number and work offset. -  Based on the line number and word
offset, get the start and end character and change the color within the
field variable with the screen locked.