[YO EDINBURGH!] Microsoft Open-Sources It's Toolkit For Making iOS Apps Run On Win 10

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Aug 10 14:03:07 EDT 2015

Thankfully, hardware convergence is finally coming.  If the latest
generation Atom processors had been around when the iPad took the world by
storm, we would have seen something quite different.  I can now get a fully
functional Dell tablet that is lighter and thinner than an iPad, but it can
run LiveCode any other Windows application.  These Win tablets have GPS
and accelerometers, so why not support them?  Check out the latest Android
Lollipop LapTabLopLet (what else would you call it?):  The Dell Venue 10
7000
<http://www.dell.com/us/p/dell-venue-10-7040-tablet/pd?p=dell-venue-10-7040-tablet>
.