[YO EDINBURGH!] Microsoft Open-Sources It's Toolkit For Making iOS Apps Run On Win 10

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Aug 10 13:00:49 EDT 2015

I wouldn't know.  Why?  Because I chose LiveCode (actually MetaCard)
because my code could be written only once, and it worked the same on Mac,
Win, and Irix at that time.  Sure there were always shell calls once in a
while, but overall, the original designers of the language put in some real
effort to make it that way, and I truly appreciate all the work that went
into making it so seamless.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com