LiveCode Server latency causing empty results

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Aug 7 17:35:22 EDT 2015

In the multiLine messageBox, I have this script:
---------------------
put empty into tForm
put "http://myServer/post_this.lc" into tUrl
put "dave" into tName put "hello" into tMessage
if libURLMultipartFormData (tForm, "name", tName, "message", tMessage) is
not empty then
 answer it ##error
else
 set the httpHeaders to line 1 of tForm
 post line 2 to -1 of tForm to url tUrl
 ## check the result, etc., here
 set the httpHeaders to empty
end if
---------------------

In a "post_this.lc" file in the www root, I have this:
       I THINK THIS IS WHAT I DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND.  Nothing is returned
when I execute the script in the messageBox.

---------------------
<?lc
   put receiveThis($_POST["name"],$_POST["tName"]) into tUser
   put receiveThis($_POST["message"],$_POST["tMessage"]) into tMessage
?>

<?lc
function receiveThis tUser,tMessage
   return tUser && tMessage