Could someone explain this por favor ?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 07:59:38 EDT 2015

NVM, urlencode does indeed change the base64 encoded data, but still
doesn't seem to be much point. Having said that, Mark is right. (Marks
usually are)

Since its the decompress that throws the error, (as I've just seen on my
own test) it is looking like what goes in using urlencode, and what comes
out, are not the same.  Since, as Mark said, apache decodes when the data
comes in, then its likely that the second urldecode (done by you, after the
server has done it once) munges things to the point where decompress can't
work.