LiveCode Server latency causing empty results

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Aug 6 12:54:11 EDT 2015

Nope, that didn't resolve it.  The URL is really long, so maybe I am
hitting some upper limit within LiveCode.  The same URL pasted into a
browser (chrome) receives a result, but get URL within LiveCode does not.
The parameter is just a long list my server script looks up in a database.
The list length varies.

~Roger