restore selection from selectedChunk expression

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Aug 1 15:29:55 EDT 2015

On 8/1/2015 3:05 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> But I want to re-select the text later,
> not set the background color

Sorry, I looked at the wrong part of your original message. As
mentioned, changing my example to "select" is easy. I needed to select
text the way I suggested back in LC 6.6.5 but I just tried it in 7.0.6
and it isn't needed any more (or else I did something wrong back in
6.6.5 that made me think it was needed.)

At any rate, this seems to work fine in 7.x:

   select gCurrentSelection

Which someone else also mentioned. I forget who that was but they were
right.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com